Monday, April 27, 2009

Come Grandma, it'll be alright

Since chemo is approaching, my mother is coming! She may even come a day early, with a friend.

The outlook for the rest of the week is as follows: I'm with The Boy today, then I go to a doctor's appointment while a volunteer from Chai Lifeline watches him, and Daddy is at the dentist. We should both be returning around the same time, 5:30 or so. I'm staying tonight. Tomorrow is another day. I'm here. Daddy comes back after school and then goes to rehearsal. He'll stay tomorrow night. I'll arrive at 7AM Wednesday, stay the day until Daddy arrives, then go home and go to orchestra. After rehearsal, I'll come back and Daddy will take my car home so I don't have to worry about my instrument.

On Thursday, we'll do our walk in the afternoon. We may even ask to break The Boy out for it, although I doubt that will happen. We'll probably get coverage, either from family/friends, or from Chai Lifeline. If Grandma comes Thursday, she'll be here at 5 or so. I'll spend the evening with her while Daddy is at rehearsal. Because I love my mommy. If she comes Friday instead, that's okay.

Soon, though. Soon Grandma will be here.

No comments: