Friday, January 23, 2009

An Odd Picture

When The Boy and I go on an outing, specifically when we meet Grandpa for our mall walks, I make sure to bring along a sippy cup of the Take n Toss variety (even though I don't actually toss them--it's so that if I do happen to lose it, it won't matter much). Usually they end up staying in the storage part of the stroller, or float around my car for awhile.

Yesterday I brought the cups in from the car and put them on the stroller. Today, while getting ready to leave for our walk, I forgot about them and just tossed them inside the house.

They are still there.

There are a bunch of sippy cups strewn around at the bottom of the steps. It looks like someone threw a wild toddler party and didn't make it to clean-up time.

1 comment:

areyoukiddingme said...

I hope you took a picture of that. The mental picture I have is quite hilarious!