Friday, January 9, 2009

Consider the ball officially rolling

The Boy and I met Grandpa at the hospital at 8:00 to get him admitted. The pre-chemo proceedings took place relatively easily, with just a little port access issue that required a second needle, and the chemo itself began at 12:00 on the dot.

We're on the even numbers for diaper changes.

Amazingly enough, The Boy is sleeping in the crib. I didn't try putting the rail up, because it's darned noisy and will wake him up. I snuggled up next to him and read about half a chapter of Charlotte's Web before he conked out. I finished the chapter, for sleepiness insurance, and climbed out of the crib.

Scratch that--now he's awake, at least temporarily, because one of the door alarms is beeping.

How frustrating.

Anyhow, I'll keep the updates coming, as per usual.

No comments: