Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rotten Egg

I had to go pick up a medication for The Boy this morning. He is taking it before and after his scan. It smells like rotten eggs.

The recommendation is to mix it in Coca-Cola so that the patient won't taste/smell the rotten egg. So that's what I did. I put it in a shot glass that says "Drink Till She's Cute." Super mom indeed.

The nurse will be here in an hour to access The Boy's port and draw labs. I need to get his EMLA on soon. She will be showing us how to hook up The Boy to his hydration in preparation for his CT scan.

We have watched the Elmo/Baby Bear "Peter and the Wolf" 85342879086553754 times. Also, the DVD has a game where you have to listen to the instruments and name them. He nailed it. He can also say "orchestra." I love this kid.

Meatball is going through a growth spurt. Sleeping a lot and eating a lot.

Okay, The Boy just fell asleep on my lap. Stinker.

1 comment:

Catie said...

I love that he knows his instruments he's one smart cookie The Boy is. If my son wasn't such a plague bearer I would want to bring him out there to meet your boys.