Chemo yesterday was good even though we waited a little longer than normal. We're still a little up in the air about the surgery although I did get an appointment for his CT scan on August 26th. If The Boy's regular oncologist, whom we should see next week, is fine with this date, then we'll keep it. Surgery may be a little later than we expected. Possibly it won't happen but I'm not holding my breath on him not requiring the second surgery. Hey, if it happens that way, then that's fine.
Working on a project right now for a summer program. It doesn't exist yet; I'm trying to make it exist.
Thinking about exercising right now...so I'll go do a little bit of that. Maybe exercise will make my back feel better.