Friday, November 18, 2011

For things going right


Today was pleasant. Truly. Thanksgiving celebration, complete with Stone Soup, at preschool. Amazing building this afternoon by The Boy. Great company from Aunt J who came to help us out...just because.

We attended services this evening, my father, the boys, and I. They were wonderful. It feels great to be a part of a community where my kids are starting to know people and be recognized.

The Boy drew an awesome picture for Grandma and even wrote on it for her. His handwriting is fantastic! He is only 4.

So, I am thankful that today was an easy day, that I had very little about which to complain. Not that I make it a point to complain, but I often have a moment or two that I wish I could take back. I'm really proud of all of us today.

No comments: