Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Jingly

A good day, all in all. We didn't do anything really; we didn't even leave the house. Fine by us.

The Boy continued to eat like a horse. At lunch, he enjoyed kosher Chinese food AND a few pieces of Indian food--spicy lamb. For dinner he had a bunch of meat. Roast beef, Swedish-style meatballs, and some orzo. Unfortunately, some of it came back up after I gave him one of his medicines. The medicine doesn't taste great, I don't think, and a few times it has cause a rebound reaction. Hopefully, it was just a fluke. If he has any other pukey incidents, we have to feed him only the most ordinary foods. But he can still have his yogurt and oatmeal.

I slept for several hours this afternoon. I took a shower and decided that following my shower, I'd rest for a bit. I woke up an hour later when Musical Daddy came in from taking his shower, and then I went back to sleep. I watched A Christmas Story, at least most of it, after I woke up because I just didn't feel like moving. I don't think I'm sick, though--just exhausted. Once I got my tail out of bed following my long nap, I had a bit more momentum.

Regrettably, now I'm wide awake and I'd rather go to bed at a reasonable hour.

No comments: