If you've ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding, you'll remember the older gentleman (Grandpa maybe?) who used to fix everything with Windex. Including elbow pain. Windex was THE answer.
Of course, we'd rather not try to fix everything with Windex around here because I've heard that it's not so healthy for babies.
However, you can fix many of your household issues with vinegar. And breastmilk.
Let's play a little game and see if you can guess which liquid solves which problems (by the way--these are all true):
- A few drops as a cure for pink eye
- Put it under your nose if you are going to be in an allergen-heavy situation
- Use it to get rid of crud on pans and double boilers
- Use it to help remove buildup from cloth diapers
- Use it to cure diaper rash
Obviously, items 1, 2, and 5 are breastmilk; items 3 and 4 are vinegar.
Great thing about vinegar is that it is food, and completely non-toxic.