Thursday, October 22, 2009

Morning...

It comes too soon.

So we got here early, though later than we wanted, and we are here for awhile. Probably, Meatball and I will leave after The Boy has lunch and settles down for a nap--Grandpa has agreed to be very generous with his time, and we also have great people coming in to help.

Rehearsal last night was great. I finally have MY instrument back and it sounds fantastic.

I'm just so tired...and Meatball is so noisy...I get very worried. And I am sure that I will be spoken to about him.

Yet another lousy thing about cancer--it takes The Boy away from his family. Before Meatball was born, though, I would stay in with The Boy and get bored. Not that he isn't fun, but he wasn't a great conversationalist. Still isn't but getting better.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Molly I wish I was closer so I could help you out. Sending good inpatient vibes to you.