Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Surgery--don't know when (or "like I have two heads")

Someone pulled the idea of "The Boy has surgery on Thursday" from within the depths of their nether regions...because he doesn't. He has an appointment tomorrow at 2:30 with the surgeon, to see what's what. But after that..who knows? Fortunately the treatment center got all of the appropriate materials together and it is being sent to the surgeon to look at before the appointment.

That is COMPLETELY different from what we thought and I've been livid all day. It didn't help that I spent most of my time being talked at today at work (first day..."meetings" and such) and the rest of the time on the phone with a secretary who barely even knew that we were coming and various other characters, all blurred together.

I'm just so worn by all this. I don't know how much more I can take.

No comments: