Sunday, September 21, 2008

Curses--foiled again!

I intended to go to the grocery stores with The Boy this morning. Really I did.

I thought that maybe he'd have a little nap at 9, since he seemed tired (and was up before 6:30 this morning), so that I could hang up the diapers and take a shower, and he'd be all ready to go at 10 or 10:30, and I could be home before 12 with lunch ready by the time Musical Daddy arrived back from work.

No nap at 9:00, so I brought him outside with me. He climbed back inside, which was fine as long as I could see him, and after I was finished, he crawled over to the stairs and climbed both sets! Pretty cool!

Since it was clear that he wasn't going to nap, we took a shower. He still is not so thrilled with the shower. After dressing him and dressing myself (it's 10:00 at this point), he wanted more milk (because he's a booby monster today) and THEN he fell asleep.

Little stinker.

No comments: