Saturday, July 16, 2011

No sleep til...

Full moon makes for weird stuff...but isn't making for a baby over here yet. Things are progressing, maybe? Enough to keep me awake, but not enough to bother going to the hospital again until I'm REALLY sure. And while I can no longer type during contractions, I'm totally coherent otherwise, so it's not really time to go yet, when the hospital is 10 minutes away.

I fell asleep in the recliner at about 10 PM and was awakened by the doorbell at midnight. Really? The doorbell? Some kid ran out of gas in front of our house and needed help. Fortunately, Musical Daddy was able to help the guy. Then his mom called on our phone, waking me again. So I was up.

Both children woke up in the middle of the night, one after the other. First Meatball with a bad dream or something or other, and then The Boy who first wanted to go potty and took The Cat In The Hat with him, and then was crying because he couldn't find his notebook. He is now asleep in our bed after having spent a few minutes drawing in his notebook with his green crayon. If you have small children who like certain TV shows, you'll be familiar with this pastime.

No comments: